Raymond Arroyo is the Chief Growth Officer at ALPFA and President of ALPFA Solutions, the leadership development arm of ALPFA. His extensive background includes 25 years of experience with Fortune 100 companies as a senior executive in both
human resources and business roles. He’s the Managing Partner of the Latino Business Speakers Bureau.
Raymond, a former chief diversity officer at Aetna, reporting to 3 different CEOs, was recognized as one of the 100 Most Influential Hispanic executives in the U.S. for two consecutive years and as a Maestro by Latino Leaders Magazine in 2017.
Raymond served on the Board of Directors of the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and served as its Chairman. He’s an Overseer for The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts, Connecticut’s largest arts organization.
Raymond has served on numerous non-profit boards, including National Hispanic Medical Association, The Wheeler Clinic, Hartford University, and Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities.
Raymond earned B.S. and M.S. degrees from New York University and earned a certificate from Harvard Business School on Corporate Governance: Leadership in the Boardroom.
He has received several industry accolades, including:
· 2017 Maestro by Latino Leaders Magazine
· Top 100 Most Influential Hispanic (twice) by Hispanic Business Magazine
· Corporate Executive Excellence Brillante award by National Society of Hispanic MBAs
· Featured on PricewaterhouseCoopers’ KeyWord magazine, as exemplary alumnus
· Corporate Individual of the Year – NSHMBA CT Chapter
· Featured in the Society for Human Resource Management magazine
· Alumnus of the Year – NYU / Polytechnic University
· Corporate Executive of the Year – ALPFA
Raymond enjoys public speaking, riding motorcycles, skiing, and playing tennis. He lives in Avon, Connecticut with his wife and two children.
A talented, engaging and authentic speaker, Raymond has delivered over 100 leadership development programs and speaking engagements to audiences across the U.S. and beyond. As a charismatic speaker, who's been recognized by a multitude of organizations, Raymond authentically connects with his audience and inspires them to commit to a higher purpose and achieving greater results at work and in life.
Interviewing Ileana Musa
Interviewing Diana Kelly
Interviewing Carly Sanchez
Huffington Post's 10 Most Connected Latinos on LinkedIn
Raymond Arroyo LinkedIn Account